Try eating more yogurt if you are prone to yeast infections. Yogurt contains helpful probiotics and cultures that are helpful in making your vagina a healthier place. To stay healthy, eat yogurt on a daily basis. Anyone who has a yeast infection must tell their sexual partners to seek treatment, too. A yeast infection may keep getting passed between the two of you, making it hard to treat. Condom use can prevent transferring a yeast infection to a partner.
Dry your vagina thoroughly after bathing. Moist environments are breeding grounds for yeast. After bathing, make sure you thoroughly dry your vagina. You may even want to use your blow dryer and a low setting to get the area as dry as you can.
Yogurt is very effective when consumed to fight yeast infections. It includes acidophilus which helps to keep your vagina’s flora in balance. Eating yogurt will probably do little to cure a pre-existing infection once it takes hold, however.
- Reducing Stress Helps to Prevent Heart Failure New Studies Suggest in Line with Fine Treatments Advice to Improve Heart Muscle with Dr. Allens Device Naturally/
- Campus Cartridge/
- Playful Learning Ecademy Debuts Online Class on Stress Management for Kids/
- Seven Affordable, Easy-to-do, Kitchen Facelift Ideas from Grossmans Bargain Outlet/
- Perth Software Development Company Anahata Deploys SugarCRM/
- Q & A: Answering Readers' Queries on Drones/
- The PFA Facebook page for Dimitar Berbatov is a huge success with fans say Digital Sports Group/